Between December 5 and January 9th, we will be providing limited access each week to a different one of our 7 TOK Samplers from Ideas Roadshow‘s IBDP Portal that explicitly demonstrate TOK concepts from the front lines of research. All TOK Samplers are inherently interdisciplinary, featuring experts across a wide range of disciplines.
Testing Theories investigates ten different perspectives associated with the process of gaining knowledge by testing our theories.
Each expert clip is roughly a minute in length and is paused briefly to highlight a sample knowledge question related to the material.
- Kalanit Grill-Spector, Neuroscientist, Stanford University
- John Dunn, Political Scientist, University of Cambridge
- Richard Janko, Classicist, University of Michigan
- Rocky Kolb, Physicist, University of Chicago
- Elyn Saks, Professor of Law, USC
- Martin Monti, Psychologist, UCLA
- Carol Padden, Sign-Language Linguist, UC San Diego
- Stephen Kosslyn, Psychologist, Minerva Schools
- Paul Steinhardt, Physicist, Princeton University
- Philip Zimbardo, Psychologist, Stanford University
Please contact email@example.com if you’d like to receive further information about Ideas Roadshow’s IBDP Portal and individual and institutional subscriptions to our comprehensive database of more than 400 video and print resources tailor-made for the Diploma Programme, capturing uniquely accessible insights of over 60 top researchers, including 2 Nobel Laureates, to support teachers and students with TOK, TOK Connections, 21 DP subjects and the Extended Essay.