TOK Samplers explicitly demonstrate TOK concepts from the front lines of research and are inherently interdisciplinary, featuring experts across a wide range of disciplines. All TOK Samplers are part of Ideas Roadshow’s IBDP Portal.
Developing Understanding relates a series of expert insights on the nature of knowledge and techniques for attaining it. Each expert clip is roughly a minute in length and is paused briefly to highlight a sample knowledge question related to the material.
Featuring the following eminent researchers:
- David Armitage, Historian, Harvard University
- Tony Leggett, Physicist, University of Illinois
- Nita Farahany, Professor of Law, Duke University
- Barbara Fredrickson, Psychologist, UNC Chapel Hill
- David Cannadine, Historian, Princeton University
- Scott Tremaine, Astrophysicist, Institute for Advanced Study
- Maria Mavroudi, Historian, UC Berkeley