Between December 5 and January 9th, we will be providing limited access each week to a different one of our 7 TOK Samplers from Ideas Roadshow‘s IBDP Portal that explicitly demonstrate TOK concepts from the front lines of research. All TOK Samplers are inherently interdisciplinary, featuring experts across a wide range of disciplines.
Testing Theories investigates ten different perspectives associated with the process of gaining knowledge by testing our theories. Each expert clip is roughly a minute in length and is paused briefly to highlight a sample knowledge question related to the material.
- Kalanit Grill-Spector, Neuroscientist, Stanford University
- John Dunn, Political Scientist, University of Cambridge
- Richard Janko, Classicist, University of Michigan
- Rocky Kolb, Physicist, University of Chicago
- Elyn Saks, Professor of Law, USC
- Martin Monti, Psychologist, UCLA
- Carol Padden, Sign-Language Linguist, UC San Diego
- Stephen Kosslyn, Psychologist, Minerva Schools
- Paul Steinhardt, Physicist, Princeton University
- Philip Zimbardo, Psychologist, Stanford University